The Feature Offers page allows you to view the details of the featured offer. The table outlines the different sections on the Feature Offers page and their function:
|Offers to be Featured||Lists your currently featured offers|
|My OfferBoard Listings||Lists all your offers|
Create a Featured Offer
To create a featured offer, do the following:
- Under My OfferBoard Listings, select the offer you want to feature.
- Select Add.
- After your offer appears under Offers to be Featured, configure the featured start date by selecting the calendar next to Featured Start Date; then select the appropriate date.
- Configure the featured end date by selecting the calendar next to Featured End Date; then select the appropriate date.
If you wish to cancel your feature offer, select the trash can or select Cancel.
- Select Next.
- Review your purchase summary; then select Checkout if it is correct.
- On the Feature Offers-Payment page, enter your credit card number in the Card Number field under Payment Information.
- In the Expiration Date field, enter the expiration date of your credit card.
- Under Billing Information, enter the first name in the First Name field as it appears on your credit card.
- In the Last Name field, enter the last name in the Last Name field as it appears on your credit card.
- In the Company field, enter your company name.
- In the Address field, enter the billing address of your credit card.
- In the City field, enter your billing address city.
- In the State/Province field, enter your billing address state or province.
- In the Zip/Postal Code field, enter your billing postal code.
- In the Country field, enter your billing country.
- In the Email field, enter your email address.
Your receipt will be emailed to you at the end of the transaction.
- In the Phone field, enter your phone number.
- In the Fax field, enter your fax number.
- Submit your payment by selecting Submit.