The Test Affiliate page allows you to designate a single affiliate as a test affiliate for their account. The test affiliate ONLY works with CPA/CPL campaigns. The test affiliate allows you to test campaign landing pages without affecting your revenue and other vital statistics. To set your test affiliate, go to Affiliates > My Test Affiliate. The following conditions apply to the test affiliate account:
- All new campaigns created are automatically assigned to the test affiliate at the default payout. If you want to include all your campaigns that were created prior to creating a test affiliate, you must perform a mass action to assign those campaigns to the test affiliate.
- If the confirmation pixel is emailed to a advertiser when the campaign is created, a tracking URL from the test affiliate account for the campaign is included in the body of the email.
- (Optional) Affiliate payout for all tracked conversions for this account is set to $0.00 for affiliate payout.
- (Optional) Advertiser revenue for all tracked conversions for this account is set to $0.00 for advertiser revenue.
- (Optional) Auto un-approve all transactions for all tracked conversions.
- (Optional) Bypass all campaign click filters on the click URL.
All of these options are selected for you by default.
The following is a sample of the email sent from the test affiliate:
Dear Advertiser Name,
Here is a test link for the campaign:
Test affiliate link here
Please place this pixel code on your confirmation page where a conversion should be tracked:
Current pixel code here
Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.