If the affiliate wants the same pixel across all of their campaigns, you can place a global pixel.
- Select an affiliate.
- Click on the sub menu “Campaigns.”
- Here you can see what pixel is placed for each campaign and edit them, and you can place and edit the global pixel.
- Click on “Global Pixel” in the top right corner.
- Place the correct pixel in the “Enter Pixel URL” box.
- You can also click "Allow affiliate to place their global pixel in the affiliate center" here to allow affiliates to manage their own global pixel.
- Update and Close
- You should see all of the assigned campaigns update to show a global pixel placed.